Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Treadmill to the stars!

Awhile back I found the electronics panel from a Norditrak and it got me to dreaming about building another spaceship. ANOTHER spaceship? Yes, I built 2 spaceships back in the 90's out of wood and pressboard. The 'Instruments' were my Amiga 500, my Betamax, a monitor, a telephone system, speakers and amp. That kind of stuff. I build 2. The first one a two-seater I never really finished, then tore it down and did a single seater with the captain's chair from the van I sold. The outside was finished with spraypainted thick cardboard bought from an upholstery suppply place. The ship was called the Falcon, complete with the emblem from the car called a Falcon. My ship was my refuge from the world. A place to retreat and relax. Watch a movie, play a game, etc.
In other news, My ISP provider has gone AWOL. I can still get my email, but can't connect to the net at home. It's been about 2 weeks, I think it's time to find another provider. Until that situation is resolved, I post however I can - trying to stick to once a week - preferrably on weekends. But we shall see how it all works out.

No comments:

Post a Comment